Rabu, 25 Januari 2017

MEIJI AMINO COLLAGEN REVIEW

Hello...,
Today i'm gonna talk about my beauty supplement which i've been taking since i was 25. Yeah it's almost 10 years. It's Meiji amino collagen.

I've heard this product from one of the online shop. I remember it was in friendster (i feel old) 😂😂😂 And the owner said to me that in japan, almost everyone drink collagen for their anti aging and skin maintenance. And at that time my skin is very very dull. Acne scar, redness and pimple are surrounding my face.

After googling on the internet about this collagen, i decided to have a try. What made me interested is because it was recommended by oprah winfrey. And got many beauty awards. Vitamin E and vitamin C didn't seem to make my skin better. So i ordered it.

Here is the picture



It came in a can and they also sell the refill which is good. Because the can only contain 200 gr (28 days) and cost more expensive. But they provide a spoon inside. The refill is 214 gr (30 days). Since i got the can at first bought, i always buy refill at next, except it's sold out.

Here's the texture. It contains 5000 mg fish collagen per serving. It can be mixed with coffee, tea, juice, soup or even added in your ommelette like japanese people do. For me, i prefer with tea or coffee. Best time to drink is before sleep at night because the best absorbtion is while we're sleeping at night.






Some said that the fishy smell is very strong. In my experience, i didn't feel that strong. Maybe because i always mixed with hot coffee which has stronger smell. But there's no flavour. It didn't destroy the taste of my coffee at all.








And here's after mixed with my coffee. You see it didn't change the colour nor the taste of my coffee.




Now from my years experience drinking Meiji amino collagen, i can feel my skin was never better. At the 1st three weeks i could feel my skin become smoother, brighter, and if i use a cream, it glides on smoothly either on my face or on my body.

And after years comsuming this beauty collagen, my skin feels more plumping, bouncy, acne scar fading away, and i can feel my hair roots become stronger. This collagen didn't whiten my skin but it did brighten it. Giving my skin a natural glow and i assure this is the best anti aging supplement for my skin.

Now here I am..







I'm 34 but i'm happy with my skin. It will never be like this without Meiji amino collagen. This is not an endorsment. It's 100% my personal experience and i didn't get paid to write this. You should try and feel the different after 1 month. You will never want to stop. 😊




Ok that's my review today. And please feel free to leave a comment. I will answer asap.

Have a good day...

1 komentar:

  1. Collagen is essential for good and glowing skin. This is amazing beauty protein powder and useful to get naturally glowing skin.

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...