Jumat, 05 Mei 2017

BEUINS HONEY SCRUB MASK FIRST IMPRESSION

Hello ladies,

Today I'm back again with another review of one of the product that I got from Althea get ready with me box. It called Beuins Honey Scrub Mask.



I haven't ever heard about this brand before. The Beuins itself stands for Beauty in Skin. The packaging is a bright yellow box and all the descriptions are writen in korean. 





So the only description i understand is at the front of the box. It's written :

Beuins beauty in skin 
Honey Scrub Mask
Wishes for unchanging beauty can be realized by BEUINS.
Contain : 30 ml

Inside the box is a round plastic jar container in white and yellow. Same design and same description with the one at the front of the packaging box. 




Inside this jar, is a thick gel consistency mask with some beads that functioned as a skin exfoliator. It smells like honey but not a strong one.







I can't find the way of using this mask because all descriptions are written in korean. So i tried to google and here's the information that I found about the product.







And here's the detail about the ingredients




After reading all those informations above, i feel convenient to try this mask. I always have a problem with my sensitive skin. And i'm allergic to alcohol, fragrance, soap and some other chemical ingredients. But this mask seems safe enough and most of the ingredient listed are natural. Now let's see how it works on my skin.

This is my face after do the cleansing. 



I was using my own spatula to take the mask. Too bad this product doesn't come with spatula. 
I put the mask all over my face and spread it using my fingers until my face is fully covered. 



Here's my skin with Beuins Honey scrub mask. It felt like spreading honey all over my face and i could feel the warm sensation at the beginning which gone in just a minute. I left this mask for about 15 minutes then i rinsed with water.

I love the rinsing part because there's some beads to exfoliate my dead skin cell. I feel safe to scrub my face while using something slippery. And the honey mask made it easier to massage and scrub my face without worrying i would scrubing too harsh.

I'm totally believe that this product contains real honey because it tastes sweet. I didn't mean to taste it actually, it just because the mask melted into my lips while rinsing and i accidentally taste it 😂😂😂

And done!!! Here's the result.



Here in this picture you can see the different on my skin. My skin became more glowing, brighter and supple after using this mask. I can say this mask has succeed in reducing some redness and fading acne scar on my face. 

I'm allergic to propolis and my skin will react just few hours after i used propolis on my skin. That's why i'm quite insecure at first knowing this is a honey mask. But i guess they put all the ingredient safe for sensitive skin and reduced the risk of the irritation. So, thumbs up for Beuins 👍👍👍👍

After all, here's my pros & cons about this product.

Pros :
~ didn't irritate my sensitive skin
~ easy to use
~ made my skin supple & glowing
~ contains scrub beads for exfoliating
~ natural ingredients
~ good for anti aging

Cons :
~ didn't come with spatula
~ didn't have english translation

Overall, i rate this product 4 out of 5.

So for you who has a problem with sensitive skin like mine but wanna try this product, i think you should have a go. It's safe. I'm curious to try another wash off mask from this brand. We'll see.




Ok that's all my first impression of Beuins honey scrub mask. Thank you for spending time reading my post and feel free to leave a comment below if you have some question or suggestions. Have a great day... 😘😘😘

3 komentar:

  1. NARS Foundation Price in Pakistan
    NARS foundations are known for their comfortable texture and versatile coverage. Whether you prefer a simple everyday makeup look or a more polished finish for special occasions, NARS offers different options to explore. The Vault is a destination for beauty enthusiasts looking for NARS and other premium international makeup products in Pakistan.

    BalasHapus
  2. Mobile Patrol Security Edmonton

    Mobile Patrol Security Edmonton offers flexible security coverage for commercial, residential, and industrial properties. G4U Security conducts regular patrols to help prevent theft, vandalism, and unauthorized access. Their professional patrol officers provide reliable protection and peace of mind.

    BalasHapus
  3. **Buy Medicube in Pakistan

    If you want to **NARS Foundation Price in Pakistan

    **, you can explore online skincare stores that offer Korean beauty products. Medicube has a range of skincare products and beauty devices suitable for different skin concerns.

    Before placing an order, check product ingredients, expiry information, seller reviews and return policies. Comparing available options can help you find the right Medicube product for your skincare routine.

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...