Selasa, 02 Januari 2018

ZIA SOFT MATTE LIPSTICK & SNOW CREAM REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Helloooooo everyone,

First of all, I wanna say Happy New Year to all of you. Hope this 2018 will become an amazing year so far. It's been a while since I shared my last post. I've been busy preparing for christmas and new year from the middle of December, do I didn't really have time to write. But now I'm back again with excellent mood, so I hope this year I could write better than last year.

The products I wanna share today are from Zia Skin Care. I got this during the 2nd soiree of Surabaya Beauty Blogger. They gave me 2 lipstick with a very cute design & fancy packaging. And also a brightening cream which can be used as make up base or brightening moisturizer. Here they are.



HISTORY
Zia is an Arabic name for both boys and girls, which means light. Taking the meaning of the name, Zia wants to be the light of beauty for everyone. We believe everyone has their own standard of beauty and we value the diversity people own.

With that in mind, Zia wants to help everyone to enhancetheir beauty by educating them how to take care of our skin, maintaining beauty and health altogether. We provide free Live Online Consultation to give the right solution for their skin problems.

Aside from the education and service, with the technology of our Research and Development department, we make sure the products we produce are safe to use, effective and quality-controlled.

Rather than just giving empty products and relying on suggestion, we really take care of every single products we produce. Instead of claiming the pure nature, we see that combining new technology of safe chemistry with nature resources can boost up the positive effect they leave on skin, making sure we can properly treat skin problems that fit for variety of skin.


So today, I'm gonna review both product of Zia Skin Care. As a lipstick junkie, sure I'm gonna start with the lipstick. 💋 Here we go.

ZIA SOFT MATTE LIPSTICK


This pigmented lipstick has a soft and creamy texture with slightly sheen matte finish, but not drying to your lips because ZIA Soft Matte Lipstick contains Rice Bran Wax.
In fact, this lipstick is rich in Vitamin E that can penetrate in your skin layers to nourish your lips from within. Aside from that, it can even retain the moisture of your lips, boost the regeneration process, nourishes your skin cell so your lips will look fuller and smoother.
This lipstick may not be fully transfer-proof but it stains your lips, so you don't have to worry about your lips during your activities.

They have 7 color choice for this series, and they gave me 2 shades from this collection which are no 02 and 06. Now, we'll see whether this lipstick truly meet what they claimed.



I will start to talk about the packaging first.
This lipstick has a very cute soft pink packaging box with a little simple chic design.



The ingredient list are printed on a white sticker label that neatly sticked on the right side of the packaging box. It sealed the packaging box with the color shade code written at the top





And the description are written at the left side of the packaging box, together with the MUI approved logo and BPOM registered number.



And the expired date printed at the bottom of the packaging box.



For the packaging, I really can't complain because for me this packaging is so girly, cute and fancy. Everything is match beautifully and it just perfect.

Now let's take a look at the lipstick itself. Here I have 2 soft matte lipstivk and I just can't stand the cuteness of the lipstick packaging. 😍😍😍



This lipstick packaging has a soft pink color with simple design. They only added a little touch of silver floral leaves in the middle. But somehow, I find it so cuteee. Again I can't complain about this lipstick packaging. I luvvvvv it! ❤😍

Now let me show you the color that I got.





I got no 02 and 06. Both colors are preeetyyyy. They remind me of candy, jelly bean or something like that. And I'm amazed how they could synchronized the color, thr packaging, the design and the concept into one beautiful product. Now I believe in the word "less is more".

Time for the swatches. I'm gonna swatch both lipstick on my hand first before the lip swatches. And you can see how beautiful and pigmented this lipsticks are. I'm in love 😍😍😍





This soft matte lipstick glides easily while I swatched and they are very pigmented since the first application.

I got it during Christmas month and the red one (06) is perfect for my christmas occassion. It stays on my beauty pouch since the 1st time I tried and I never bored of this color. Their red shade is not too bolf so i can use it even on casual occasion.



The pink one (02) is so fresh and pretty. I have many lipstick in pink shade. Most of them are too pale but this one is perfect pink that suitable for my skin tone. It doesn't look too pale but doesn't look too bright either.



Unfortunately, the pink one was broken already. I think Zia needs to build more attention on their lipstick solidity so their lipstick won't easily break.

Now I will show the swatch of both lipstick on my lips. Sorry if I upload too much selfie. I just love the colour so much and I thought one pic wasn't enough 😁

♡ Shade 02




♡ Shade 06





I've been using this lipsticks for a month and here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ very nice packaging & design
~ pigmented
~ didn't dry out my lips
~ beautiful color choice
~ easy to apply
~ smooth result after application
~ long last

Cons :
~ breakable (upon application or swatch)
~ transfer (but still tolerable)

Overall, I rate this lipstick 4 out of 5.




That's all about Zia Soft Matte Lipstick. Now let's jump into the other product that Zia Skin Care gave me.

ZIA SNOW CREAM


Aside from giving your skin instant whitening effect in every appliance, Snow Cream also contain Bear Berry Extract and Licorice Extract that will give you a long term brightening effect for your skin.
So not only it can be used as base make-up primer, CC Cream or body lotion but also daily skincare too.
With the anti-oxidant properties of the extracts, Snow Cream will eliminate your dull skin and even hydrate and moisturize every inch of your skin, from head to toe. It is buildable, so if you need more perfections, you can apply more layers on top of it.
This magic cream is even suitable for sensitive skin.

Reading the description above, I'm curious to try because I have a very sensitive acne prone skin. But since this product contain fragrance which ny skin is allegic to, so in this blog I will share how this product works on my body skin.



As always, let me start from the product packaging. This cream has no packaging box. It comes in a white plastic tube with snowflakes design. To be honest, whatever it is, I prefer a product with packaging box. But since the cap is perfectly sealed with plastic, I can tolerate it.



The ingredient list are printed at the back side of the plastic tube, including the MUI approved logo and BPOM registered number.



The cap is sealed with plastic and it's tight enough to protect the cream from leaking out. So I bet it safe to bring this product along in my travel pouch.





Now I'm gonna talk about the texture of this snow cream. This cream has a milky white liquidy texture with powder like dots inside it. My advise, shake before using this cream for smoother application.



If you blend the cream onto your skin, you will fill a tingling sensation, such a cooling mint effect and it has such a strong licorice fragrance. It reminds me of the antiseptic powder smells like Herocyn.

After you blend it out, you can clearly see what i mean by powder like dots that shows on the pic below



And after you keep blending, that powder like dots will slowly melt and whiten your skin instantly. So this cream is suitable if you need an instant skin whitening for party or special occasion. And the result is very natural. I love the cooling effect though. Hope Zia will make a bigger tube so I can use on my whole hand and feet often 😄



And after trying this Snow Cream from Zia, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ whiten my skin instantly
~ easy to blend and absorbed quickly
~ doesn't feel sticky
~ has a cooling effect
~ travel friendly
~ natural whitening effect

Cons :
~ doesn't come with packaging box
~ contain fragrance (strong) and mineral oil

Overall, I rate this 3.5 out of 5.



So that's all my review about Zia product. If you want to know more about this brand and what product they offers, tou can check the link on the social media below.

Instagram : @ziaskincare
FB Page : ZIA Skin Care
Website : www.ziaskincare.shop

Final words, I wanna say thank you to Zia Skin Care and Surabaya Beauty Blogger for giving me the chance to try these products. And also thanks to everyone who stopping by on my blog and spare some time to read this post.

Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any question, suggestion or anything related to this product, I will reply ASAP.

And again....
Happy New Year 2018!!!!!!!!
Best of luck to all of you.
😘❤💋

1 komentar:

  1. Wahhhh iseng2 bukak blog ce zendy yg lips swatces ktmu sama lips ini dong,lipsnya lucu yaa ceee😍😍😍

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...