Jumat, 11 Mei 2018

DIVA BEAUTY DRINK REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone,

Today I wanna share about one of the Kalbe product for healthy skin & body that I got from Diva Beauty in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger. Here's DIVA BEAUTY DRINK with 1000 mg collagen + elastin & vitamin E.



Every woman surely want to look beautiful and younger than their actual age. But the fact, we can't avoid aging due to the decreasing of our collagen production. And it started to decrease since the age of 25.

Collagen is the main foundation of the skin that responsible for skin firming, elasticity and moisture. If our skin is lacking of collagen, it will surely affect the skin texture. It causes the sign of aging such as skin dryness, dullness, fine lines and wrinkle.

We can't avoid aging but we can delay it by consuming collagen regularly to boost the daily collagen production. Concerning this problem, DIVA collagen drink is formulated to fight and delay the aging process.



Diva Beauty Drink is a healhy drink that has some benefit, such as :

~ It contains 1000 mg active collagen and no 1 elastin peptide from France with a very small particle (BM 3600 dalton) so it could easily absorbed into the skin and make our skin stay smooth, moisture and reduce wrinkle.
~ It also contains vitamin E to boost the skin cell regeneration.
~ Low calory.
Only 35 Kcal each serving that will not affect our body weight.
~ Super Antioxidan.
It contains anti oxidan from pomegranate, acai, acerola and grape seed to protect the skin from free radical and dark spot that caused by UV ray.
~ Clinically tested.
The clinical test has done to 43 women at age 40-55 whose regularly consuming DIVA BEAUTY DRINK twice a day, and proved that it increased the amount of collagen in their skin.

So without further do, let's jump to the product.

Diva Beauty Drink is available at a box contains of 6 bottles.





There are some detail description at each side of the box about the full ingredients, nutrients fact and the main ingredients.







Each bottle of Diva Beauty Drink contains 80 ml and there are also the description at the bottle about ingredients and nutrients fact in detail.







This collagen drink taste like yakult or other strawberry yoghurt drink but it's a bit more sour. It taste better if you drink it cold, especially in the afternoon.



I suggested to drink 2 times daily so I drink it on the afternoon after meal and at night before I sleep. To be honest I haven't felt the effect on my skin because I just consumed 3 days. It's written that you can see the difference after took it regularly 2 times a day for 2 weeks.

But after 3 days drinking this Diva Beauty Drink, I feel my body is more refreshed. Maybe it due to the nutrient contains such as acai, pomegranate, etc that alreasy contain natural vitamin C. I don't even need to take my vitamin C because it's just the same. And it has a benefit for my skin which is a bonus.

What I like about this beauty drink is :
~ taste delicious
~ easy to drink
~ has benefit for both body and skin
~ affordable price
~ easy to get

If you want to try this beauty drink, it's already available at many supermarket or mini market such as alfamart, indomaret, or other bigger super market near you. You can buy by box or by bottle. 1 box costs about 60K or you can buy each bottle for 11K.

I will buying another box and try to drink it regularly for 2 weeks, and I will share how it works on my skin through my insta story. Kindly follow my instagram for update.

Instagram : @z3ndylicious

Finally, I would like to say thank you to Diva for giving me the chance to try their beauty drink. I really love the taste and will stock up some to put in my refrigerator.



Also thank you to everyone for reading this blogpost. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have a question or anything related to this product. I will reply ASAP.

Have a great day and stay fabulous!
😘😘😘

1 komentar:

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...