Jumat, 13 Desember 2019

REVIEW BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O MICELLAR WATER WITH NEW PACKAGING (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone,

Today I wanna share about one of my favourite cleanser that I got during the Surabaya Beauty Blogger 3rd Anniversary Event last month. This is Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water.


Actually I've ever talked about this product in my previous post last year. 
If you are a beauty, make up or skin care enthusiast, I believe you are already familiar with this brand especially their best selling Micellar Water.


Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar water has a benefits :
- soothes your skin
- gentle even for sensitive skin
- removes 99% make up
- eliminate 98% fine particles

This make up remover is formulated :
- without paraben
- hypoallergenic
- no rinse


And this holiday season, Bioderma presents their most iconic Micellar Water Sensibio H2O Limited Pump Edition as the new packaging.


The bottle is actually similar to the old one but if you look at the cap, you will see something different. And fyi, this new packaging is only available for big bottle (500 ml).
Now let's take a look at the cap. If you open the flip cap, you will see a round flexible plastic with the hole in the middle that connected to the pipe inside.


This innovation is pretty unique because you don't need to pur the micellar on the cottonpad like it used to. But you just need to put the cottonpad onto the plastic pump and press it, the water will come out onto the cotton pad. It's very easy right. you only need one hand to do this stuff.



And to check whether this product is still as good as the old one, I made a quick cleansing power test with this one.
Here I swatched some make up on my hand and most of them are color stay or waterproof make up.
I swatched waterproof eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, waterproof mascara, color stay lipstick, lip liner, eye shadow and blush.


And I tried to clean all those make up swatches with 2 pump of Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar water on the cotton pad. You'll be amazed by how it works.


I will clean all those swatches with just one swipe. And....
You can see almost all the swatches were erased. The only swatch left was the waterproof mascara which normally need to be cleansed with oil base cleanser because it's very very waterproof.


Now I will clean the remaining swatch and after 4-5 swipes, all the swatches were perfectly erased. nothing left and you don't need to rinse it off with water. And I only used one cotton pad. How cool is that!!!


For the cleansing power, I will give 💓💓💓💓💕 for this Micellar Water.

I'd like to say thank you to Bioderma Indonesia for letting me experience this new innovation. It's very unique, easy and helpful. 
And also thank you to everyone who read my blog. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any question or suggestion related to this product, i'll reply ASAP.

Have a nice day and be awesome!







2 komentar:

  1. Biodermaa 🤩🤩🤩,,, penasarannn bangettt pengenn nyobaaaa

    BalasHapus
  2. My fav too cii🥰🥰🥰 slalu pake ini ga prnh ganti” dahh kalo micellar waterr❤️❤️ Bioderma sensibio paling top heheh

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...