Rabu, 22 Februari 2017

METTATHIONE PREMIUM WHITENING SOAP REVIEW

Hello everyone,

Today I wanna share my experience using Mettathione premium whitening soap. I've been using this soap for more than 5 years and I'm so in love with its fragrance, in love with how smooth the bubbld and of course the result after using.

Just to let you know, I always have a problem using liquid soap. Everytime i use liquid soap or shower gel, i always have back acne. It's quite sad because i have dry skin and i need something moisture to my skin. While i know that bar soap usually not as moist as liquid one. I have to use body lotion right away after shower to keep my skin balance.

Shortly, about 5 or 6 years ago, my friend recommend me a whitening soap bar which she said is sooooo good. So smooth and have a soft luxurious fragrance. At first, I think again and again to buy it because for a body soap bar, this soap is too pricey. And I didn't think i need a whitening soap coz i already have fair skin.

But she keeps pushing me to try and assured me "you won't regret it, i promise!". Ok so i gave up and finally i bought one. 225 K for 100 gr soap bar is way too pricey. But ok let me proove if what she said was right.

So here's the pic





For a soap bar, i think the packaging is luxurious enough. I love the seal which not normally used by a soap bar. And at the back there's some information written.




It's written :

Mettathione whitening soap
Say hello to glowing skin.
Active ingredients glutathione and alpha arbutin work together to lighten your skin's pigmentation. With mettathione soap, enjoy fairer skin that glows.

This soap can be used for face and body. But since i have soap allergic, i can't use on my face. But i heard some of my friend say it lighten their dark spot and tightened the pores. I only use it for body. 1 bar can be used for 1 month for me. Is use it as body soap morning and evening

Here's an information i found at the website 

Features & details
  • Indulge your skin with the soothing natural moisturizers and powerful lightening agents in this soap. It harnesses the power of both Glutathione and the double-strength of Alpha Arbutin. Signs of aging are smoothed away, and the skin is protected against further damage and discoloration.
  • 100gm bar contains Algatrium, one of the most powerful antioxidants available. It has been proven to be more effective than vitamins C and E. It reverses the visible signs of aging by preventing DNA degeneration inside the skin cells. It reduces melanin production and boosts the body's natural glutathione production.
  • Alpha-arbutin is a natural plant substance that lightens the skin, and Ubiquinone prevents damage from environmental toxins and helps the skin retain its youthful appearance.

Now i'm gonna show the soap inside








This soap have double packaging which i think very hygienist. And the soft luxurious fragrance can be smell even though you haven't open the box packaging yet. It's not a strong parfumed like scent but a soft luxurious fragrance which i can't describe. Usually a whitening soap is fragrance less or smells like rice. But this one is different. And I love it 😍😍😍

At first using this soap, I thought this soap dried out my skin because i see some white patches in some area of my skin. But my friend said. "Keep using it, use a bidy lotion after. It's not drying your skin, it's an exfoliating process to make ur skin fairer and glowing." I did what she said and i'm so satisfied with the result.

After  month, no more white patch, my skin become fair and glow. And I used to have acne scar on my hand and knee which slowly faded away. Now since i've been using it for more than 5 years, i have no worry to recommend this soap to you. There's no regret to try it. You will love the result and surely the fragrance. And the most important, it's really worth the price 👍👍👍👍👍

Here i'm gonna show you my before after pic after just 1 used of mettathione soap. Unfortunatelly i don't have my old pic. I wish i could show you how different it looks after using this soap continuously. But here's before and after shower. No edit. And taken just few hours ago. I don't know whether you can see the difference through this pic. But actually my skin always get brighter after shower.




If you need some information about this soap, feel free to let a comment below or contact me directly. Hope this information will be useful for you ladies. And thank you so much for reading my post. Please feel free to leave comment, suggestion or criticize. Enjoy your day and see you on my next post... 👋👋👋

2 komentar:

  1. Wah, aku pikir ini sabun muka loh awalnya.. Nice post! Keep on writing!

    (Fia)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Bisa buat muka n body sih. Tapi muka aku alergi sabun. Jd ku pake di body aja. Kl buat muka katanya bs mudarin dark spot. Thx for the kind words, dear 😘

      Hapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...