Kamis, 09 Februari 2017

SCENTIO WHITE COLLAGEN BODY ESSENCE REVIEW

Good morning, everyone!
Today i'm gonna share my first experience using body essence. Can you spot the one in this picture? 😇



It's the one with soft pink bottle. Scentio white collagen body essence. My body skin is very dry especially after shower. And i can't use liquid soap for shower because everytime i use it, there're many small bump on my back which is so annoying. That's why i always use bar soap. And bar soap is not as moisturizing as the liquid soap. However i have to cope with that.

And after shower, i have to use body lotion to balance my skin and avoid dryness. I'm not very picky when it comes to body lotion. I've used so many brand from the cheapest till the one with high price. Local or import i've tried many. But this is the first time i heard about body essence and i was curious to give it a try.

This brand Scentio is a thailand brand. They sell many face and body skin care. I bought it at Copia counter at metro ciputra world mall. I picked this one because collagen is great for drying skin. And in my opponion, essence works better than lotion. So i really hope this product can solve my skin dryness.

Let's check it out




It came in a pump bottle and the maon information written at the front is BRIGHT & FIRM BODY ESSENCE. Brightening and nourishing to encourage a softer and glower skin.
And let's check the information written at the back.



It written that this product infused with vitamin C peptide, coenzyne Q10 and marine collagen. This nutrient-rich body essence effectively nourishes, replenishes moisture and brightenes skin tone. This luxurious body essence will leave body's skin rejuvenated and velvety smooth with a youthful glow.


This essence is gel like texture with soft pink colour. It has cooling sensation at the first application. And glide smoothly on my skin. But i'm quite annoyed with the fragrance. It has a quite strong chemical fragrance which i can't describe. But after blending, the smells became fine. Between fruity or floral scent.







I personally love the gel texture. It's easy to blend, absorbed quickly on my skin and it doesn't feel sticky at all. But for my dry skin, i think this essence is not mosturizing enough. My skin feel smooth after application but then after 1 hour it felt like dry. But for you who has a normal skin, i think you will like this.

Here's my skin right after application 





I've been using this body essence for almost 2 weeks. I still can't notice the difference in brightening function. Maybe it takes time to see. I'll update after finish one bottle. 

That's all for now, hope this review helps for you who want to try this product. Please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading my post.

Have a nice friday! 😇

2 komentar:

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...