Jumat, 31 Maret 2017

PURE SMILE GERBERA POINT PADS REVIEW

Good morning, everyone 🤗

Today is April fool's day. Hope you didn't get fooled too much 😂😂😂
So last night I was trying a mask pad that I got from Althea trendy box. It's Pure Smile Gerbera Point Pads. Here's the picture.



It's a round shape mini sheet mask with gerbera flower printing design that you can stick to any part of your face or body that need extra moisture. It contains 10 sheets inside the sealed plastic pack.

At the back of the packaging, there's a picture that describe how you can use this pads. You can stick it to your cheek, feet, etc that feels dry. It's suitable for damage skin as written.



The ingredient is containing :
~ vitamin E
~ collagen
~ hyaluronic acid

All that mentions above I believe are good to cure dryness. There're more description but it all written in korean so that's all I can describe based on the picture.



At first, i didn't expect too much from this pads. I look at the price in Althea website and it's only 12K (after discount). The reason I try is because I wanna take a selfie with this cute stuff. 😄😄😄. So I tried to open the sealed but it was too sticky so i need to cut half of the seal to open it. And here's how the pad looks like.



It has pretty flower design and it holds much essence inside. Cute right 😍😍😍. So I stick it on both of my cheek for selfie. LOL 😂😂😂. Here it is. Excuse my sillyness. I guess it's prohibited though 😎




After took this pic, I pull the pad and wipe the remaining essence all over my face and neck until the pad run dry. So I remember only use this pad for less than 5 minutes. The instruction wrote that you need to leave for 10 mins but I didn't care as i didn't hope too much from this product.

But after I massage my face using the essence. I was quite surprise by the result. It felt like i've just used a real sheet mask. Felt so plump and moist. Here's my skin after using the pad.



It was so good on my skin, it made my skin more glowing and drink up. The result is even better than the previous mask I used which is twice more expensive. I got a lesson from this. "Don't judge a book by its cover!". I'm in love with this product 😍😍😍

So I googled about this product and here's what i found :



They got many design with different kind of essence and fragrance. They got flower design, fruit design, puppy paw design. They also got some disney and japan cartoon character printing design. And last but not least, the cute donut design which only available in japan market 🍩 so creative!!!
They say this point pads became more popular in japan although it's made in korea.



This pads has a very light fragrance and it didn't break out my skin even though i'm sensitive to fragrance. So I will try another variant soon. 



After all, here's my opinion :

Pros :
~ cute design
~ moisturize my dry skin
~ perfect sealed packaging
~ didn't break me out
~ very affordable
~ really worth the price
~ travel friendly

Cons :
~ the pad is less elastic that made it difficult to perfectly stick to your skin expecially after the essence absorbed.
Hope they will made silicon gel pads in the future.

I rate this 4.5 out of 5

So that's all my review, hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment below if you have any question or suggestion. 

Have a great day 😘😇



1 komentar:

  1. most regular sized pads hold the same amount of blood that a tampon does around 5 ml. Similarly, extra-absorbent pads will hold approximately 10 ml of blood.
    Sensitives Maxi Long Pads

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...