Rabu, 01 Maret 2017

UNBOXING CHARIS LUCKY BOX #1

Dear everyone,

I'm so excited because today is the first day of the month. It always good to start a new chapter on my bullet journal and this post is scheduled at the top of the list. And i'm so thankful for everyone who spend their time to stop by and read. 😍😘

Today I wanna do the unboxing review of my 1st korean beauty box from Charis official. And it called Charis lucky box. I've ever register for local beauty box before, named Lolabox, for 3 months. But then i wasn't to happy with the product. They rarely give fullsize product. Mostly are sample, so I cut my membership. And when i heard about charis lucky box. I was so tempted 😇

We only need to pay for US$ 19.9 which approximately 265K include shipping. And we will got the random product worth US$ 40 - US$ 300. Isn't that exciting? And there's still more. You can have the opportunity to win a free flight ticket to Korea + 2 night stay at the hotel for free. They will choose 2 winner every season. What a great pleasure 😍😍

So I bought one and the box took about 16 days to get to my house. It reached my house on weekend, just 1 day after I got a make up brush package from my friend. So I delayed the review until today because i promise my friend to review the make up brush soon. Sorry for that 😣

Without further saying, here's the contain of my charis lucky box






There i got :
~ beige chuu new born cushion (spf 50 PA+++)
~ beige chuu extra puff
~ a box of soyou red ginseng cellulose sheet mask (10 sheets)
~ 3 extra sheets of soyou red ginseng cellulose sheet mask
~ unbranded yellow blending puff (I guess it's from daiso)
~ hanskin bio origin royal ampoule B.B ex (SPF 44 PA++) in trial size (4 ml)

I wasn't really sure how much they worth for. But for sure, even if i got beige chuu cushion only, it still worth it. Coz the beige chuu cost US$ 39.9. The hanskin is a trial size one so i wasn't sure how much it cost. And i couldn't find the price of the mask sheet. However, I'm so excited and satisfied with my box. I still wish to win the flight + accomodation. But, not my luck this time. 😢 still happy with the box though.

Now let me show you in detail of each product i got.

1. BEIGE CHUU NEW BORN CUSHION (SPF 50 PA+++)







I was so happy to get this cushion because i've never tried bb cushion before but i was curious to try it. So glad Charis sent me one that suit my sensitive skin. Plus I got extra puff which is good. I'll review on my next post after trying this cushion.

2. SOYOU RED GINSENG CELLULOSE SHEET MASK





This is a sheet mask for face and neck. So there are 2 sheets inside. One is for the face and one for the neck. There's information written "IN & OUT TREATMENT" that i don't know what it means because all other information are written in korean.

I tried it directly the day after i got this box and it didn't suit my sensitif skin. I broke out a little on my chin the day after. I think it contains alcohol. However, i love the sheet. It's thin and stick perfectly.

Sadly, few days after, i got an information from one person that also got this mask, telling me that the mask is nearly expired. 9 march is the expired date typed on the packaging. Need to complain it and hopefully it won't happen to anyone again.

3. UNBRANDED YELLOW BLENDING PUFF





Although this is an undbranded blending puff, i have no complain for this because the colour is so cute, isn't it? And i guess for the price written which is about IDR 24.000. The quality is worth the price. I don't really like using blending puff honestly. I prefer to use my finger to blend my bb cream. I only use it to apply concealer.

4. HANSKIN BIO ORIGIN ROYAL AMPOULE B.B EX (trial size)





This is a trial size (4 ml) version. I think it's a mixture of bb cream + serum. Can be used for make up based or bb cream. I haven't tried this yet. I need to calm my break out first before trying both beige chuu and hanskin. But i promise to make a review of them soon this month. Hopefully they will suit my skin. And I can't believe they made a pump packaging for 4 ml cream. Korea is so creative 😍😍😍

And here's the main reason i was excited to buy this box.






The flight ticket to Korea 😍😍😍. It has the seat number and they will announce the winner on instagram @charis_official by mentioning the lucky seat number. And you know what, my lucky box hasn't arrived while they announce the winner. So i already know the winner seat before i got my seat number. Funny 😂😂😂

And for you who are interested to purchase and challenge your luck, Charis will offer the lucky box #2. I'll definitely repurchase for this. You just need to download the application or register at the website hicharis.net. And just wait for their lucky box #2 to be launched. I heard they got limited box per season. They offered about 1300 box worldwide and it's been sold out.

Personally, I have no regret and I was satisfied enough for my 1st purchase. I've watched some beauty vlogger that have been invited to attend charis event #beautifuljourney, I can see how great their service are. I really can't wait for their 2nd lucky box launching. 😍😇

That's all my unboxing review of charis lucky box, i hope this information will be useful and if you have any question about it, please leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by and...

Good night 😴😴😴

Hello Ladies,

I got an email from Charis official last week and i should share this on this post.

I think i will just post yhe capture of their email here






And about 2 days after, here's another email 





I just wanna say how impressed i am with their service and huge responsibility in handling customers.

I haven't even sent my complain yet because i thought even without mask, my package still worth the price. But here they refund all my money and apologize for that.

5 thumbs up for Charis. I will definitely be their loyal customers.

So for all of you who are planning to subscribe for the next lucky box or order their product, i assure you that you will never regret because i think this is a very professional company.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day... 😍😘


5 komentar:

  1. Isinya lumayan worth it ya... naksir sama sheet mask, dan cushionnya..

    www.lianaeka.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya cushion nya bagus bangetttt. Tar aku bikin review ya. Dan ada update lagi. Aku bbrp hari yg lalu dpt email dari charis masalah byk yg complain ttg maskernya yg dkt expired. Dan dia refund uang semua customer yg order lucky box itu baik yg complain maupun yg ga complain. Gila banget. Jd bnr2 gratis critanya nih. 😍😍😍

      Hapus
  2. hai, aku juga order lucky box ini.. datengnya emang mepet plus soal mask sheet yg mendekati expired.. i still have 4 of them dan exp nya bsk.. i didn't receive any email or refund from them.. hixx.. u are lucky dapet cushionnya.. kayanya aku punya total cm $40 deh .. they need to improve their lucky box project i guess.. hehe

    btw lam kenal 😁
    i-love-memories.blogspot.co.id

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Hisafu,
      I love ur blog, I often read it 😍😍😍
      Met kenal jg ya...

      Really? Padahal di email mrk blg semua pengiriman di 2 tanggal itu di refund. Ato maybe masuk ke spam or bulk mail kamu? Yes they need to improve for the next. We'll see...

      Hapus
  3. Semuaaa isinya bermanfaat bngt yaa ce, penasaran bngt sama cushionnya

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...