Kamis, 13 Juli 2017

A'PIEU AIR FIT CUSHION BBOYAN SPF 50+/PA+++ FIRST IMPRESSION

Hi everyone,

Today I'm back again with another first impression of bb cushion that I got from Althea total brightening box last month. It's A'pieu Air Fit Cushion Bboyan SPF 50+/PA+++. 


First, i'm gonna show you the packaging box of this bb cushion.




It comes in a glossy silver packaging box. All descriptions are writen in hangeul. Except for the shade is writen in english. But i found the english description from the althea website. I will share them below.


Now i'll jump into the cushion compact. 


The compact is also designed in glossy silver color that make it looks luxurious. It almost like a mirror glass. And need some effort to take the picture so that the words on it will look visible 😥😥😥

Now I'm gonna open the compact and check inside.




Just like other bb cushion, this one also comes with a mirror, cushion puff & sealed neatly. There's some hangeul on the sticker seal. I have no idea what it means so i will just leave it untranslated. 😁😁😁

I got the shade apricot from the Althea total brightening box. Here's the shade looks like.


If i look at the shade, it seems too dark for my skin tone. But they claimed it has instant brightening effect, so we'll see. I'm gonna try using this cushion on my face.

So here's my bare face. I only use my regular skincare. And today i use skII facial treatment essence for the starter, continue with chica y chico skin texture toner (i will review this on my next post) and my super holy grail moisturizer Dr. Jart ceramidin liquid. 


Now i'm gonna use it on half of my face like i usually did to let you know the difference.


That's how it looks. You can see my right side looks brighter, radiant & dewy. Now i will use it all over my face and show the before after picture. Here it is.



So from that picture above, you can see my face become more brighter and sleek. It has dewy finish and pretty comfortable.

After i leave it for 3 hours, here's the result.



Finally after trying this bb cushion, here's my first impression.

Honestly i don't really like this bb cushion. It does feel watery and light weight but it isn't easy to blend like other cushion i've tried before. It transfered easily. So if you just put your finger, the cushion will stick to your finger and cause a mess on your covered face. 

Even if i use the cushion puff, some of it, especially the side of my nose will transfer back to the cushion and i need to re-apply it.

It has good oil control. Even after 3 hours it looks slightly the same as first application. But i felt a bit itchy after using this cushion for 3 hours, that's why i didn't wait longer to erase it. I'm afraid it will break out my sensitive skin.

I don't say this product cause break out, but i think i'm allergic to one of the ingredient inside so my skin reacted. However, this cushion looks good especially in brightening my skin and cover acne scar. It's just more suitable for normal to oily skin in my opinion.

So after all, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ good brightening effect
~ pretty light weight
~ covers acne scar and dark spot
~ has SPF 50+/PA+++
~ makes my face looks radiant & dewy
~ very good oil control

Cons :
~ quite hard to blend
~ easily transfered
~ cause itchy after 3 hours
~ not suitable for my dry sensitive skin

I rate this 3 out of 5.






So that's all my first impression and opinion about this bb cushion. Thank you so much for reading my blog. If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to leave a comment below and share your experience if you have ever tried this product. I'll be glad to read all of your comment and reply it asap.

Have a great day, everyone... 😘😘😘







5 komentar:

  1. aihhhh ingin <3

    svnnyms.blogspot.co.id

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Cobain aja sis. Hasilnya lumayan bagus di muka. Trus ringan juga. Btw, met kenal yach :)

      Hapus
    2. Cobain aja sis. Hasilnya lumayan bagus di muka. Trus ringan juga. Btw, met kenal yach :)

      Hapus
  2. kira kira ini bisa dibilang dupe ya laneige ga ya sis

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Menurutku masi lebih stay laneige sih ya. Ini rada gampang geser.

      Hapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...