Selasa, 04 Juli 2017

MY JUNE 2017 EMPTIES

Hi everyone,

Holiday is over and i hope u had a wonderful holiday. Today, I'm gonna share about my June empties product that I use as my daily skin care and make up routine.

Actually i don't really use many skin care brand. I'm quite faithful to a product if i feel that my sensitive skin accepted it. But i decided to make this post because this month, they ran out all together. Quite sad considering my monthly skincare budget, but glad that finally i can make this post. It's gonna be my first monthly empties blog. 😍😍😍

So I have total 7 products that i'm gonna share in detail. 5 of them are my daily skin care routine and the rest are my daily make up routine. Without further do, let's start. Here they are....




The first empty product is Bioderma Micellar Water (for sensitive skin).



I've been using this product for a year and i think this is the best micellar water i've ever tried. It soothe my skin, didn't try out nor irritate my sensitive skin and it clean the left over residue perfectly after i use my cleansing oil. I've gone for 5 bottles and will continue purchasing this product.

The second empty product is Paula Choice Skin Perfector 2% BHA Liquid.



This is a daily exfoliating treatment that I can use whenever my skin needed. I used to use this everynight and day but it made my skin became red due to over exfoliate. So I only use it twice a week at night now.

I use it by taking few drops in a cottonpad, swipe all over my face and wait for 20 minutes before using my daily skincare routine.

It helps exfoliate my dead skin cell, blackhead, tightened my pores and makes my skin more glowing and radiant after using. I love this product so much, it suite my sensitive skin & helps cure break out. I've gone for 3 bottle and will definitely repurchase.

The third empty product is SK II Facial Treatment Essence.



This is the first treatment essence that I use day and night for anti aging treatment. My super holy grail skin care that I've been using for 3 years. I guess i don't need to describe much about this product because this has been everyone's holy grail.

This product has been taking a good care of my skin. It protect my skin from dryness, dull and helps balancing my skin Ph level. I can't go a day without it. This is a pricey product but totally worth the price.

I use it by putting some drops into my palm and dab into my skin until it totally absorbed. Absolutely I will repurchase forever 😍😍😍

The forth empty product is Whamisa Organic Flower Toner (original)



I got this toner from Althea box and I directly fell in love with it. This is a hydrating toner type with natural organic ingredient. It hydrate my skin and makes my skin more supple.

It has herbal scent but didn't irritate my skin. I practising 7 steps korean routine using this toner and my skin feels amazing. I will repurchase this but not for the moment since I still have a new toner to try from Chica Y Chico.

But if that one didn't suit my skin, I will go back to this whamisa organic flower toner. I'm curious to try the other varian, the deep rich one. So we'll see.

The fifth empty product is Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid.



This is my all time favourite moisturizer that I've been using for years. I've tried many kind of moisturizer from many brands but nothing beats this one.

This is a liquid type moisturizer containing ceramide that's very good for dry and dull skin. It moisturize without feeling greasy and it didn't feel sticky no matter how many times i re-apply. And of course it's suitable for sensitive skin.

I've gone for more than 15 bottles already and will keep on repurchase. Hopefully this product will never discontinue. And I hope Dr. Jart company reading this post and sponsored me for being very loyal to this. Lol 😂😂😂 in my dreams.

Ok let's jump into the make up routine empties.

The sixth empty product is still from Dr. Jart brand. It's Dr. Jart Black Label Nourishing BB Cream (SPF 30 PA++).



This is my all time favourite BB cream that I use daily if I go out of the house. I really love the texture, the shade really suite my skin tone and how smooth it goes on my skin.

This product has change its design and packaging few times but still with same ingredient. If it changes, they only increased the SPF level, which is good.

This bb cream gives my skin a natural glow without feeling greasy or dry. It suitable for normal to dry and sensitive skin like mine. I've also tried many different bb cream from different korean brand, but this one is still my favourite. Repurchase? YES!!!

Now the seventh and the last empty product is ESME Translucent Loose Powder by Erha.



When it came to face powder, it's quite hard for my skin to cope with. I've tried many powder, either loose or compact, and i usually end up with break out. Until one day while travelling, I forgot to bring my loose powder and i used this one that my mom's been using for years.

Surprisingly it stayed good on my skin. It didn't break me out nor dry out my skin. And the particle is very smooth. The price is also very reasonable, less than 100K. So since then, i purchase this one and list it on my make up routine.

This powder is a loose type in translucent or transparent color, so it doesn't make your skin look pale or too white. I love this so far and will continue repurchase.

So that's all my empties product for June. I hope it can help anyone with skin condition like mine to try. My skin is normal to dry sensitive acne prone skin. I'm allergic to soap, alcohol, fragrance and mineral oil. But all those product i mentioned above has been taking care of my skin so well.






End of words, thank you for reading my post, keep discovering for better skin care because your skin needs it more than make up. Have a great day, everyone... 😘😘😘

6 komentar:

  1. Sama FTE aku, udah 3x repuchase.. hahahaha.. holy grail banget ya mba :)
    www.sistersdyne.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Bener bangetttt. Emang harganya pricey tp worth the price banget. 😍😍😍 btw, salam kenal ya 😊

      Hapus
    2. Bener bangetttt. Emang harganya pricey tp worth the price banget. 😍😍😍 btw, salam kenal ya 😊

      Hapus
  2. Whamisanya udah abis mba? aku dapet dari althea box juga dan masih lebih dari 75% isinya. buat 7 skin steps ga kering tuh mba? dia kan mengandung alkohol :D aku pernah 7 skin steps pakai produk ini dan perih banget ga ketulungan, untung wajahku gak merah2 :D

    http://sf-journaldebeaute.blogspot.co.id/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi sis, aku coba pake buat 7 steps kok aman2 aja ya? Malah enak kulit jd lbh supple gt. Aku sebnrnya jg alergi alcohol. Tapi ga tau knapa pake whamisa aman2 aja. Cuma emang kalo kena jerawat yg baru dipencet kerasa agak perih. Tapi ga bikin kering. Btw, salam kenal ya 😊

      Hapus
    2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

      Hapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...