Kamis, 08 November 2018

PARISIENNE PARTY WITH BRUN-BRUN PARIS AND BEAUTY JOURNAL (EVENT REPORT)

Hi everyone,

I rarely post about beauty event. But I just had a really exciting beauty event last week so I think I should share with you all about how fun it was. Get ready girls 😍😍😍.


So last Saturday, I was invited to the Parisienne Party by Brun-Brun Paris and Beauty Journal at Food Society Pakuwon Mall. The venue was decorated in blue and white and everything was set in Parisien style.


I arrived at 1.30 am and went into the welcome table to register and get the ticket for the goodie bag. After registered, I walked around the venue to take some photos. There were a table for product display at the left side. It was decorated all in Parisien.


There were mini parfume, eye shadow palette, two way cake, eyeliner, etc put neatly on the table.




At the right side, the sweet corner table were provided with lots of delicious treat by Lareia. They were also perfectly set to satisfy our tummy. I couldn't resist to get the chocolate panacotta which was sooo delicious.






I took the ootd pic at the photobooth behind the registration table. As we suggested to dressed in parisien look, I wore a black jeans and long vest with stripes tanktop inside.


The event was opened by the MC. Followed by the brand introduction from Mrs  Elise as the CEO of Brun-Brun Paris. If you're familiar with the brand Sophie Paris which owned by Bruno Hasson, he's the husband of Mrs. Elise and Brun-Brun came from his name Bruno.



Mrs. Elise introduced the new shades of their very popular and best seller lip chick eye colors. And also announced the first launching of their new waterproof mascara in Surabaya.



The event continued by the Parisienne Party Look Make Up Demo by the famous Make Up Artist Star Irawan and Chelsea Flo as her model. She used all the make up by Brun-Brun Paris including the cushion, lip chick eye, shading and mascara. We also had a Q&A session with Star after.




After the make up demo session, we had a game session. We were divided in 5 teams for this game. It was a 300K styling challenge. We were challenge to create the best parisien look possible using stuff available at the Brun-Brun Store using our budget.

And here's the final look of the models from each team.
I was in the 1st team called Lip Cheek Eye and we chose Fiorentina to be the model of our team (1st from left).


The 4th team was chosen to be a winner by Mrs Elise and each member got 250K as the prize. How lucky!!! 😍😍😍. Although we didn't win the game, still proud of my team and so happy to be able to know them all. Here we are... 😍😍😍.


Not only that, Mrs Elise also gave the shopping voucher for the 3 best questions on Q&A session. And also one for the best participant which surely given to my super active friend Claresta. 😂😂😂. I knew it would be her before the MC event announced.


The event was finished straight at 5 PM because there was a flash sale 50% off all items in store from 5-6 PM. Everyone was excited for this part to shop till drop. 😂😂😂. It was really a fun and generous event I've ever attended.


We went to the welcome table to exchange our ticket with the goodie bag. And guess what I got inside!!! They gave me a cute tote bag with 6 shades of lip cheek eye colors, 2 type of their new waterproof mascara and a small with cute design pillow. So excited to get all these goodies 😍😍😍.


If you are curious about Brun-Brun products, you can visit their store at Pakuwon Mall and Tunjungan Plaza. All of their make up are affordable with good quality. Worth to buy, girls!

I would like to send my heartful thanks to Brun Brun Paris, Beauty Journal and Sociolla for having me on this event. Thanks for the warm welcome, enjoyable event and generous treat & goodies. Wish the best success for Brun-Brun Paris in the future forward.

1 komentar:

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...