Jumat, 17 Agustus 2018

REVIEW SATO HAKUBI WHITE C GEL (SPONSORED)

Hello everyone,

Have you ever had a problem with dark spot, hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration?
I never thought it was such a serious problem since those problems came in my early 30's. Before, I often have a problem with pimple or acne scars. But both of them are curable. So I didn't really worry since I have the treatment to cure them. But hyperpigmentation? Seems like a different case.

In my early 30's, I started to notice that there are some dark spot and hyperpigmentation on my skin, especially around cheek area. I know I can cover them with foundation or bb cream since they weren't too visible. But I realized it was getting darker after few years. And I was to afraid to do the laser treatment.

2 weeks ago, I was invited to a press conference event of Sato Hakubi. One of Japan skin care brand which started to get noticed in Indonesia. If you often go to watson or guardian, you might see some products of this brand. They have skin care and supplement.

On the event, they introduced their highlight product which focusing on whitening and spot treatment. Here's the Sato Hakubi White C Gel.



Sato Hakubi White C Gel is a whitening spot treatment gel that contains :
~ Derivative Vitamin C (non-acid) which is easy to be absorbed into the skin and has a function to reduce the melanin production.
~ Hyaluronic acid which has a function to moisture the skin
~ Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate which has a function to reduce redness caused by uv ray or acne.
This product is free from mercury and hydroquinone. And it's already BPOM registered.

Here are some benefit of Hakubi White C Gel :
~ helps to reduce dark spot and hyperpigmentation
~ brightened skin
~ helps maintaining skin health
~ helps the skin cells regeneration

I've tried this product for a week and already seen the result which I think it's amazing!!!! So without further do, let me share in detail about Hakubi White C Gel.

PACKAGING
This product comes with a glossy blue box packaging which is quite eye catching and looks expensive.



All the products description, ingredients, caution, direction of use and manufacture & distribution information are written at the left and right side of the box both in english and indonesian languages.





And the expired date was printed at the bottom of this packaging box.



Now let's take a look inside.
Inside this box, there's a white tube containing the product. The tube sas designed very simple and clear. 


There are also ingredient list, warning and manufactured information written at the back of the tube packaging.


This tube comes in a screw cap with a very small hole to avoid the gel from overflowing. Means, it has a good safety control.




TEXTURE & SCENT
Now let's jump into the product itself.
Just like the product name, this product has a light transparent gel texture with almost no scent. The texture is almost like a serum, quite watery and oil free.



This gel is very lightweight and easy to spread. A little goes long the way so you only need a little to cover the whole face.



After spreading, it only takes less than 10 seconds for this gel to completely absorbed into the skin. This is really fast and definitely time saving.




HOW IT WORKS
I've been using Hakubi White C Gel for a week everynight before my skin care routine. The first 3 days, I started to notice the brightening effect when I woke up in the morning. Not only that, this product also helps my pimples dry faster and reduced my red acne scar.

At first I didn't really amazed with the result because I have another product that can works the same on my pimple and acne scars.

But after a week a was surprised to see how this product worked on my hyperpigmentation.
I have some visible dark spot and hyperpigmentation on my left cheek which is pretty annoying. And this product was succeed to blur that spot. I was speechless. I don't even need to do laser or something scary to treat them. Here I have my before and after pic of my hyperpigmentation.



I don't know whether you can spot the difference but here I got the zoom version.



On second pic you can see more clear how this product works on my hyperpigmentation. It also makes my skin become brighter and more radiant.


WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Actually I love this product so much, they really works as good as how it claimed to be. But since I have dry skin type, this gel is quite drying for my skin. I need to layer moisturizer more than I used to after using this gel to get my skin moisture in balance.

However, compare to the result, I don't have a problem to layer as much as I need. This product really works so great and it didn't break me out. There is no irritation occur on my sensitive skin.
It will surely go into my skin care routine from now on.

CONCLUSION
Usually it takes 2-3 weeks for me to see the result on a new skin care. But this products really works like magic so I decided to share before the time to make sure that I really tell the truth.

Here's my pros & cons.

Pros :
~ lightweight texture
~ scentless
~ absorbed quickly
~ helps pimple heal faster
~ reduce redness
~ brigtened skin
~ blurs hyperpigmentation in just one week
~ worth the price
~ travel friendly

Cons :
~ a bit drying for my skin

Overall, I rate this product 4.5 out of 5.
❤❤❤❤💕

Repurchase : YESSS!!!!

PRODUCT DETAIL
Brand : SATO
Product Name : Sato Hakubi White C Gel
Nett : 20 gr
Ingredients :
Active Ingredients :
Phosphoric acid L – Ascorbyl Magnesium —6 g (Vitamin C derivative)
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate —-0.1 g
Other ingredients :
EDTA-2Na, citric acid, citric sodium, hyaluronate sodium, paraben, purified water, D-pantothenyl alcohol, hydrophobized hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, xanthan gum, fragrance (including alcohol), pH adjuster
Price : 209K
Made in : Japan

FYI, Sato Hakubi White C is also available in supplement that I believe will provide faster result since they works together from inside and outside. Definitely worth to try.



Where to buy :
Watson, Guardian, Century, AEON, Borma, Transmart Carrefour, Ranch Market, Apotek Roxy, Dan-Dan, Apotek Talita, Apotek Bugar, Kimia Farma, Apotek Alvin Farma, Perfect Beauty, Nihon Mart, Bilna, Sukamart.com.




I would like to say thank you to SATO HAKUBI for giving me a chance to try this powerful whitening spot treatment. It definitely solve my skin problem.

Last but not least, thank you to everyone who stopped by and read my blog. That means so much to me. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions, suggestions or anything about this product. I will reply ASAP.

Have a nice day, everyone!
And always take good care of your skin.
😘😘😘

2 komentar:

  1. Hasilnya bagus ya, jadi menyamarkan bekas jerawatnya banget :)

    Jessie,
    BeautyAppetite.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya bagus say. Ilangin bekas jerawat juga cepet. Flek aja cuma pake 1 minggu udah mudar di aku. Ngefek banget sih. Ini pertama kalinya aku pake produk dgn kandungan vit c. Efeknya keliatan bgt.
      Thx for visiting yah ❤

      Hapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...