Selasa, 07 November 2017

DAISO MAKE UP BRUSH CLEANER REVIEW

Hi everyone,

Today I'm back again with another different beauty topic. Not about skin care, not make up, but still something related to make up. Without further say, let's start.

I'm a make up newbie. I have a very sensitive skin which make me sometimes scared to put on make up. And since last year, I began to love make up because you know, as a beauty blogger, you can't separate yourself from make up. And one of the most important stuff that related to make up are make up brushes.

I have some make up brushes that I always use, and to keep my face from acne or irritation, I should clean my make up brushes regularly at lest once or twice a week. I used to use hand wash or bath soap to clean my brushes by mixing with water. And it cleaned my make up brushes perfectly.



During my holiday to Kuala Lumpur, i went to Daiso and i saw a bottle of make up brush cleaner. I decided to buy it since the price is very affordable. Only about 50K for 150 ml. I might need that, so without thinking too much, i grabbed it and put into my troley. Until now I've been using it for about 3 or 4 times and I wanna share my personal review about it.

So as usual, let me show the packaging first. Here it is.



The soap is packed in a transparent plastic bottle in peach pink colour with brown caps. There'a a sticker label with brushes picture and written "removes dirt, removes the stain of the brush".



At the back side, there'a some description written in japanese and english. I'm gonna re-type the english description.

• Removes dirt from the make up brush and puff to keep the cleanser clean.
• Wash the brush and puff on a regular basis in order to use it longer.
• No damage user's skin. Easy to clean.

How to use :
Put the cleaner into the container and dip the brush thoroughly.
Wash it like drawing a circle with running water.
Dry it with a towel and then arrange ends of the wool.
Lastly, dry again naturally.

Ingredients :
Water, ethyl alcohol, surfactant (7%), sodium laureth sulfate, polysorbate 80, alkyl polyglycoside, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, preservatives.



At the bottom you can see the description that this product is made in Korea. I thought all Daiso product are made in Japan but this one is made in Korea. Well, no big deal for me as long as it works as it supposed to be.



The caps is safe enough to keep the soap from leaking. And i do like the bottle packaging. I think it's very cute. If you sniff through the small hole, there's a light fruity fragrance that i like so much. It's not too strong and very refreshing.

Now I'm gonna show you how i washed my make up brushes using this in step by step. Here are my used make up brushes and beauty blender. All dirts and residues from eyeshadow, bronzer, foundation, powder, blush, etc were stick on them and needs to be cleaned up.



So i took a plastic bowl and pour about 20-30 drops of daiso make up brush cleaner into it, put some water and mixed them out.





Now I will show the residues on my beauty blender and make up brushes a bit closer.





So I put them all inside the bowl and use my hand to squeeze the blender and brushes for about 5 minutes or more. It made the water became turbid by the residues.





After a while, i took them all and here's the result....





Yes, what you see is what the fact was. This brush cleaner was failed in cleaning my make up tools. You can see there's still some dirty spot on my beautu blender, and all those brushes were still dirty. Disappointed? Guess so.

Now I'm gonna show the result after I re-cleaned them with hand soap. Here they are....





All the dirts and residues were completely gone using hand wash. And i did it the same way. I pour some drop into another bowl and mixed with water. But the result was a lot better. 



So from my experience, here's my pros and cons about Daiso make up brush cleaner.

Pros :
~ cute packaging
~ travel friendly
~ smells nice
~ affordable price

Cons :
~ failed to do its job

I rate this product 2 out of 5.

My conclusion is :
This product can only clean some powdery residues. But if you use the brush for something creamy, it's quite hard for this product to clean it perfectly.

Repurchase : No




So I hope this information will help you in deciding if this product worth it or not. Still they can clean some of the residues but not the sticky or creamy one. Need some extra efford to clean them if you wanna try.
If you ever try this product, do you have the same experience as mine?

Feel free to leave a comment below and I will reply ASAP. Thank you for reading and hope you have a wonderful day. 😘😘😘

6 komentar:

  1. Oooh kurang ngaruh gitu ya. Aku pernah liat juga produk ini di jual di online shop gitu. Diaini ga ada Daiso soalnya hehe

    apaceritatami.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Pengalaman aku sih gitu sis. Tapi ada yang katamya cuci nya satu2 brush nya dan berhasil. Aku juga baru mau coba sih. Maybe cara aku yg salah. Ga boleh dimasukin semua brush nya. Tar kalo aku coba berhasil aku update lagi yah. Thx udah mampir 😊😘

      Hapus
  2. Masih bingung milih2 cleanser untuk brush makeup, tapi dari segi packaging praktis untuk di bawa kemana mana ya. Oiya harga nya berapa ya?
    Ravitamala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Ravita, ini aku beli di daiso KL sekitar 45K kalo dalam rupiah. Pro kontra juga sih. Ada yang bilang bagus. Tapi ga tau di aku kok kurang ngefek krn aku banyak pake cream base make up juga. Btw, met kenal sis 😇

      Hapus
  3. wah padahal katanya ini bagus ya, murah juga makanya sempet rame di rave gitu

    ourbeautystory.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya banyak review bagus, jadi aku coba iseng2 beli. Tapi ngga tau kenapa di aku kurang gitu bersih hasilnya. Aku masi lebih suka pake sabun batangan atau sabun cuci tangan biasa.

      Btw, met kenal yah 😇

      Hapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...