Kamis, 16 November 2017

PONDS COLD CREAM CLEANSER REVIEW

Hello Everyone,

It's been raining a lot lately. But good thing about it is, I became more productive on updating my blog. I prefer stay at home, trying new make up & skin care and share my personal review through writing.

And today, I'm gonna review one of cleanser product which has been very popular in USA and becomes Kylie Jenner's favourite make up remover. Are you curious? This is Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser. 🤗


We all know about the important of double cleanse. And the first step that we should use is an oil based cleanser. It could be an oil cleanser, milk cleanser or the one I'm gonna share today, a cream cleanser. 

Actually, some korean brand such as Banila Co, Heimish, etc has produced a cream cleanser and became best seller in all around asia. But I've been heard about Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser from youtuber from USA long before, that's why I'm curious to try this one. 

It's quite difficult to find this product online in Indonesia. Most of them are selling korean brand. Luckily I have a friend who came back from Singapore. She found it in one of Singapore drugstore and bought a few. Good thing come to good people. Lol 😎😂. So grateful that i could finaly try Kylie Jenner holy grail cleanser 😍😍😍


PACKAGING

First, I'm gonna start with the packaging. The packaging is a white plastic jar with minty green caps. It's very simple compare to other Ponds product that you often found in Indonesia. 

The jar contains 268 gr which is very big for a cream cleanser. But they also had another smaller size.

It has a sticker label that sticked at the front side and back side of the plastick jar with white & minty green colour combination. It writen like this :

POND'S COLD CREAM CLEANSER
Moisturizing Deep Cleanser & Make Up Remover
Limpieza Profunda

I don't understand what Limpieza Profunda means. Maybe it such an additional ingredient that infused into the cream. 

Now let's check the label at the back side.


There are some information writen there. I'm gonna re-type below to make you easier to read.

Removes deep-down dirt and make up, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing skin with vital moisture.

This product claimed to be :
~ hypoallergenic
~ suitable for sensitive skin
~ won't clog pores
~ dermatologist tested

Direction :
Apply gently to skin, wipe with wet washcloth, and rinse if desire.

Ingredients :
Mineral oil, water, ceresin, beeswax, thrietanolamine, behenic acid, fragrance, ceteth 20, cetyl alcohol, carbomer, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl, butylcarbamate, methylparaben

Produced by : UNILEVER USA

Looking at the ingredient, there are some ingredient that I normally avoid such as fragrance, mineral oil & paraben. But I've been using this product for week and it didn't break me out, so i decided to keep on using.


TEXTURE & FRAGRANCE

Talking about the texture, this product has a smooth creamy texture with a mild fragrance. If you remember an old product in Indonesia called Hazeline Snow, this product has exactly the same fragrance. And I used to be a Hazeline Snow user when I was in high school. So I definitely love this smell. 😍


Unfortunately, this product doesn't come with a spatula. I need to use my own spatula so the cream won't be contaminated by dirt and keep hygiene. I guess Pond's needs to think about providing a packaging box with spatula inside other than just a plastic jar.

Use my own spatula


CLEANSING POWER


Now I'm gonna show you all about its cleansing power. I've swatched some make up on my hand. They are :
~ Colornique blush on
~ Maybelline hyper sharp liner (super waterproof)
~ Purbasari matte lipstick (stay matte)
~ Skin food eyeshadow powder
~ Catrice high coverage concealer
~ Kji & co eyebrow marker (waterproof, sweatproof)
~ Viva CC foundation 



I waited a moment to let all the make up swatches dry out before start cleansing. After 15 minutes, I put a little cream, about less than a half spatula to clean all those make up.




I used my finger to massage gently the cream with circular motion. And this cream slowly melted become an oil. Or I can say like a melting butter, and melted down all the make up on my hand. Look at this pic...


On this pic you still can see the shade of the eyeliner and eyebrow swatches. But I will wipe them all with dry cottonpad and see how it works.

Taraaaaaa.......


They all completely gone with after i wiped with cottonpad. 😍😍😍 It really proved what it claimed. Even though i didn't try it on mascara, I believe it zo since it could clean my super waterproof eyeliner perfectly.


PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Now, I would like to share my personal experience and honest review about this product.
At first, I used this cream cleanser by massaging all over my face. After that, i wiped with dry cottonpad. 

It did remove all my make up, but i felt there's a wax like layer on my skin even though I already wipe my face with water. I can't describe but it was uncomfortable.

At the second trial, i wiped the cream with a wet cottonpad. And this time, the result was amazing. All the residues were disappear and i felt my skin became so clean without feeling dry. I often use it as a massage cream for about 5 minutes and it works wonder.

This cream cleanser is perfect for everyone with dry sensitive skin like mine. I already proved and love the result. But for you who have oily skin, I didn't recommend this product. It could be too rich for your skin.

For me personally, I always have a problem in choosing cleanser. I can't use anything that contain soap or alcohol. It will make my skin become dryer and more sensitive. Even some oil cleanser still feel dry after washed out sometimes. 

But since I found this product, i guess I will stick with it until I found a better one. 

Oh I forgot to mention that I always use micellar water for the 2nd step cleanser. Right now I'm using Loreal Micellar water and I love it

So from all those review above, here's my pros & cons.

Pros :
~ hypoallergenic
~ didn't break me out
~ great cleansing power
~ mosturizing
~ nice fragrance
~ can be used as massage cream
~ affordable price

Cons :
~ doesn't come with spatula
~ contain paraben & mineral oil
~ hard to find in Indonesia
~ need to be wiped with wet cottonpad

Overall, i rate this product 4 out of 5.
❤❤❤❤



I don't know whether all cream cleanser needs to be wiped with wet cottonpad or only this one. Never tried korean cream cleanser before. So, if you have try one, or if you have any question about this product, feel free to drop a comment below.

Thank you for reading my blogspot and hope you all have a wonderful day.
😘🤗



5 komentar:

  1. pengen punya tapi tak tahu beli dimana
    bagus bangeeet yaaaa bersihin kulit tapi engga bikin iritasi
    😱💞

    sweetmaymories.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Beli di drugstore di spore nitip temen sis. Aku ga tau online ada yg jual ga. Coba googling aja sis :)
      Btw, salam kenal yach 😍

      Hapus
  2. Kyknya worth it utk dicoba tapi ga jual di indo ya :') eh kalo ada mineral oil gini ga cocok utk kulit jerawat kan ya?

    apaceritatami.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Iya nih di indo masih langka kayanya. Mineral oil emang bisa jadi salah satu acne trigger sis. Tapi mungkin kadarnya udah disesuaikan kali ya. Krn dia dermatologist tested.
    Met kenal ya sis. Thx udah mampir 😘

    BalasHapus
  4. Since they replenish the skin's hydration, cold creams are perfect for the winter. With repeated use, the skin will elasticize and soften. Nimbarka is the top seller of the best cold cream This product keeps skin well-nourished, silky, and supple by blending the goodness of natural beauty oils with neem extract.

    BalasHapus

REVIEW 2 MASKER TERBARU DARI SCARLETT WHITENING (HERBALISM MUGWORT MASK & SERIOUSLY SOOTHING & HYDRATING GEL MASK)

Hi Girls, Kalo pas musim hujan gini emang bikin kita jadi lebih mageran dan males buat keluar rumah. Bawaannya pingin me time dan nyantai di...